Pillow Love~Drop Cloth, Ticking and a little ruffle

    I'm loving the crinkled and laid back look of these pillows I sewed for our living room.
    I made two from the leftover fabric from the drop cloth drapes I recently made for our family room windows and patio door in the kitchen.
    I added a box-type pleat for a bit of detail.
    The smaller ruffled pillow, below, is a blue ticking like stripe pair I made (blurry photo!, it is so hard to get good lighting in our livingroom.) Here I added a gathered ruffle. I love making my own pillows and reusing the pillow inserts.
     
    I will be linking this post to Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special #5 Anything Goes party.

Post Title

Pillow Love~Drop Cloth, Ticking and a little ruffle


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/11/pillow-lovedrop-cloth-ticking-and.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List