My Visit to Not Too Shabby Boutique

    I love finding local businesses that have unique home accessories and vintage furniture.

     

    Lisa from Suburban Retreat posted about a store in downtown Brampton, Ontario, that had an adorable boutique called Not Too Shabby. I made plans and stopped by for a visit today. Am I ever glad that I did.

     
    The window displays alone are worth the drive and the owner greeted me at the door with a friendly hello.


    Gorgeous colours and vintage loveliness throughout the shop. I love that so many of the items have been given a new life. Perfect earth friendly shopping!


    The owner has created and collected some lovely pieces and they are reasonably priced. There were so many interesting pieces, and I took my time, making several trips around the store. I purchased an antique washboard to go with two others I have. The metal with the worn wood is just perfect.


    After my package was wrapped, I was heading out the door when I spotted the ladder. I had walked by it twice, admired the vintage linens on it, but didn't truly notice it until I was on my way out the door. So perfect a colour, with the most wonderful patina, I had to buy it. I have been trying to find a ladder at yard sales with no luck and this one came painted the perfect colour for our home.


    So far today I have placed the ladder in our dining room, family room and it is now in our living room. I may hang some throws and quilts on it. One of those great pieces that can be used in so many places.

    I love the chippiness and the colour goes so well in our home.


    I will definitely be making another trip to Not Too Shabby before too long. There are several pieces that I could easily find a place for.


    Not Too Shabby is located in downtown Brampton. In winter be sure to bring your skates as only one block away is the quaint Gage Park with an outdoor skating surface that meanders through the park. Any time of the year, Not Too Shabby is located in front of the new and gorgeous Rose Theatre. We were fortunate to attend two quality performances there this year. Directly outside the back door of the shop, and in front of the Rose Theatre, is a vintage carousel. The downtown area has many festivals and events, including a Farmer's Market from June to Fall. If you are in the area, I hope you get a chance to visit
    Not Too Shabby
    46 Main Street North
    Brampton, Ontario
    L6V 1N6
    (289) 752-7911
    Email: info@nottooshabbyboutique.com

Post Title

My Visit to Not Too Shabby Boutique


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-visit-to-not-too-shabby-boutique.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List