Tablescape Thurs. & It's Fall Y'all



    Today I am joining two wonderful events. The first is Tablescape Thursday where we get to play with our dishes. Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for again hosting this fun event. Be sure to visit her and see her gorgeous tablescape that she always does and a list of all the other participants.


    Tonight is one of those rare nights when I will be home alone and I thought I would really pamper myself. I have a new book that I want to really enjoy, so I set the table special just for me. I'm going to have Chicken Salad and a huge buttery Croissant from the Paradise Bakery and just indulge.


    I've draped an Afghan across the table and added a few of the Dollar Tree pumpkins that I have around the table.


    The floral arrangement is faux, but I love the colors and it looks like fall.


    The candle has a yummy apple scent, so that will go good with the Chicken Salad. It also seems to make the table a little special.


    My new book. I can hardly wait to just bury myself in it and see what wonderful inspiration I can find.


    I love Brown Transferware and would love to have a collection. They seem really hard to find at a reasonable price. I only have two of these salad plates. There is no pattern name on the back, just a shield with crown and made in China. The white dinner plate is Gibson Claremont and I'm using one of my gold chargers.


    I found these really cute leaf plates at Marshalls. They just say Leaf Plate-Made in China. I love the veins you can see in them and their pretty shape.


    I'm using one of the pretty monogrammed "M" napkins that I found at the GW. I also found matching placemats. I think they are so pretty.


    A view of the entire placesetting. This will be a great place to just sit, relax and enjoy dinner and my new book.






    Today I am also joining Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality for her It's Fall Y'all party. This is where we show off our fall decorations. Mine are very small. I've mostly been working on the outside getting flowers and things ready for fall, however, I did do a small vignette on the Dining Room Table.


    I'm using the same fall floral arrangement I used in the tablescape and have added a small cloche with a gourd and pumpkin, a book stand easle with the Bible on it and an assortment of ceramic pumpkins and gourds that I have.


    I've opened the Bible to Psalm 100 - The Psalm of Thanksgiving. This is the season to be thankful for all of our blessing this year and to thank the Lord for the blessings to come.





    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits. I also wanted to remind you to stop by and see Sandi @ Bearly Sane to enter her fabulous GIVEAWAY!! She has some beautiful gifts and if you havn't met her you will want to even without a giveaway.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. & It's Fall Y'all


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/tablescape-thurs-it-fall-y.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List