Pillows for the Porch

    Sometimes pretty fabric can brighten up the dullest of days.

    It is raining, pouring, and foggy here in southern Ontario. Looks like it won't let up for a few days at least. Since we won't be getting any yard work done, and I'm not up to doing too much yet, I thought I would add a bit of colour to our porch by spending half an hour at the sewing machine and stitching two new envelope back pillow slips for the porch chairs.

    I picked up a yard of this fabric for about $4 last summer in the mix intended for the backyard pillows. I re-used last years pillow inserts as they give just enough back support without taking up too much seat space. No beautiful annuals or accessories yet, as it is still too early here, but I am looking forward to fussing with our outdoor areas as the weather warms up.

    Not the $60-160 price tag like in the lastest issue of Country Living, but at just under $2 each, I'll keep them! What are you up to this weekend?

     I'm linking up to the parties at:

Post Title

Pillows for the Porch


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/pillows-for-porch.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List