DATE CHANGE - Winter Cloche Party - February 19th



    Well ladies, it is time for another fun and inspirational "Cloche Party". This one will be for Winter, So put your thinking caps on and get started gathering all of your cloches and let's have some fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I have changed the date to the 19th so it doesn't conflict with other parties that will be taking place. Laurie @ Bargain Hunting And Chatting had already announced a Valentine's Party for the 12th of February. That should be so much fun that I don't think any of us want to miss it.

    With Christmas packed away, this is the way I've changed up the kitchen for now. Seems like it is always changing a little.










    Ok ladies, let's dust off those cloches and decorate them for another party. I just can't wait to see all your wonderful displays.


Post Title

DATE CHANGE - Winter Cloche Party - February 19th


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/date-change-winter-cloche-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive