Tabletop Tuesdays - Changing Things



    What a thrill that the wonderful Barb @ Grits And Glamour is hosting a new meme called Tabletop Tuesdays. This is where we all get a chance to see the gorgeous table vignettes that everyone creates. This is not my strong point at all, so I am so excited to be inspired and learn how to create a truly fabulous vignette. So be sure to visit her and see what wonderful vignettes she creates and a list of all the other participants.

    With Christmas all packed away, I wanted to change things up a little, so I decided to use a couple of my latest GW and DT finds and create a new vignette for the end table in the living room.


    Some figurines, books, a plate and planter and this is what I came up with.


    Since my lamp isn't really as tall as I would like, I usually place it on a stack of books. Today I decided to also place my little girl and bird figurines on a couple of books to elevate them a little.


    She's such a sweet little girl holding a tiny little bird on her finger. I found her at GW and the tiny little bird beside her was a gift from my good friend Ceekay.


    My cute little boy is a recent find at the GW and the darling little sheep came from the DT.


    Isn't he just the cutest thing sitting in the tree eating a slice of watermelon.


    I really like the two together, and with all the cold weather everyone is having, it's just a little reminder that warmer weather will be on the way soon.


    Also just a reminder to grab the buttons on my sidebar and spread the word about the wonderful Valentine's Party that Laurie is having on Feb. 12th and that our next "Cloche Party" is coming up on Feb. 19th. Help spread the word so everyone can join in all the fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and I hope you will come by again soon.


Post Title

Tabletop Tuesdays - Changing Things


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/tabletop-tuesdays-changing-things.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive