Winter White Cloches & Gmail Alert Big Problems



    FIRST THING, SOMEONE HAS BREACHED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT AND IS SENDING EMAILS SAYING I AM IN SCOTLAND AND PLEASE SEND MONEY. THIS IS NOT ME. I CAN'T SIGN IN TO GMAIL, THEY HAVE CHANGED MY PASSWORD. I HAVE NOTIFIED GOOGLE OF THE PROBLEM. PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER ANY OF THESE EMAILS. I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION. THEY HAVE MY REAL NAME AND ALL OF MY INFORMATION. PLEASE DISREGARD ANY OF THESE EMAILS. HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED SOON. THIS HAS TAKEN ALL MORNING, BUT I HAVE FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY DELETED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT. WHAT A MESS. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

    I thought I would try to do a table centerpiece with all of my cloches. I have been so lucky to have several in different sizes and shapes. Love them all. I decided on an all white theme.


    I just gathered up a lot of white figurines and started to play. I thought a lace tablerunner was a good starting point.




    I have two of these large cloches that I found at GW. I can't imagine why anyone would give these away. I've used one of them on a glass cakestand with two faux magnolia blooms inside and tied a pretty ribbon on the top.


    This was my first cloche and I love the pretty little bird on top. I've put one of my lovely ladies inside. She fits perfectly.


    I just found this wonderful little swirled glass cloche a few days ago at GW. I placed it on a cut glass bowl turned upside down and placed one of my DT little bells inside.


    This wonderful little cloche was made by my dear friend Mary Ellen @ Mary's Meanderings and was a gift when I met her this past fall. One of my dearest treasures. I've placed a little angel bell inside that I got at the DT.


    My white artichoke, another sweet little bell and a dove.


    My last cloche again came from GW and I've placed it on a white cakestand and inside the last of my white bells.


    All super thrifty since most everything came from the GW and the DT.


    This was a lot of fun and I do think I will group them together more often.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget the Winter Cloche Party on Feb. 19th. Hope this gives you a few ideas. See you there.


Post Title

Winter White Cloches & Gmail Alert Big Problems


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/winter-white-cloches-gmail-alert-big.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive