Kitchen Board and Batten continues

    This weekend I finished caulking and painting this section of the board and batten in our kitchen.

    The top and base trim still needs to be bought and added but we are really liking how it looks so far. I shared here my inspiration and plans to add some more architectural interest to our builder home.


    Except for the top and base trim, both ends and the kitchen side of this wall are almost finished.
    The wall colour is Benjamin Moore Stone House CC-120 and the trim colour is Benjamin Moore Snowfall White OC-118. Lighting for photos today is not the best. We are getting more snow! How appropriate that the paint colour I chose is called Snowfall White!


    It has taken a long time to get to this point, but after almost a month of vertigo I now feel safe standing on a ladder to continue the caulking and painting of the soffit trim. We just bought a flat screen tv for the family room and I'm getting impatient to get started on the trim but I promised myself that I would finish the soffit above the cabinets before starting on the fireplace and tv side of the wall. Now if only I can get motivated after work one day this week.
    Before (bad lighting):



     During:



    The next part:


    The caulking and painting takes more time than putting the boards up, but seeing it come together makes it worth the work.

    I'm sharing this with SNS at Funky Junk Interiors.

    I'm also joining in some DIY fun at The DIY Showoff.


    I'm joining WOW at Savvy Southern Style too.


    Also linking to Jennifer Rizzo's Pretty Up Your Plain Jane Home Party!

Post Title

Kitchen Board and Batten continues


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/02/kitchen-board-and-batten-continues.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List