Loving Letters

    I love typography so these cute little notepaper holders had to come home with me from the Chapters/Indigo bookstore the other day.


    The coolest part is that the pattern on each of the letters has been created using script too.

    They will be very handy, and cute, on a desk or next to the phone. The magnetic lid snaps closed and keeps the papers handy for the next little note or list. I love the little 'NOTES' at the top of each slip of paper.


    One is going to be a part of a birthday gift for my dear friend and co-worker of more than 20 years (I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog regularly.) She loves typography and is an avid reader. She also creates free hand lettering for classroom bulletin boards and signs so beautifully. In one of her many jobs over the years she trained as a typesetter, so I immediately thought of her when I saw these.


    Of course, they were so cute I had to have one for our home too. What item with letters or numbers, in your home, is your favourite?

    There is still time to enter my $75 NOVICA follower's giveaway. Leave a comment on the giveaway post, here.

    Wishing my local friends a Happy Family Day!

Post Title

Loving Letters


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/02/loving-letters.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List