Learning with Impact
Any Excuse for a Cupcake!
Labels:
recipes
Who really needs a good reason to enjoy a cupcake? Not us.
Nothing fancy today. Just a simple cake mix and homemade buttercream icing. Very tasty and so hard to eat just one.
Our youngest son had friends over and it was the perfect excuse for a sweet treat. Hoping you have a 'sweet' weekend.
Post Title
→
Any Excuse for a Cupcake!
Post URL
→
http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/08/any-excuse-for-cupcake.html
Visit
Learning with Impact
for Daily Updated Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Christmas in our Dining Room
It is looking like Christmas at our home and today I am sharing our dining room. We have a simple country look all year in our dining room. ...
Love this hallway gallery
This hallway gallery really appeals to me. I love how the frames are snuggled so closely together. Having the frames all the same colour wit...
Easy Christmas Idea #7 ~Hang Pretty Ornaments
Today in #7 in my Easy Christmas Ideas series I am sharing a use for extra ornaments. Easy Christmas Ideas ~A series at Blue Clear Sky~ I w...
A Calf Print for the Photo Gallery
We added this prize winning Charolais calf to the photo gallery in our living room. A professional photographer I am NOT, but I enjoy printi...
Easy Christmas Idea #6 ~Make Your Own Bunting or Banner
I crafted a Christmas banner for today's Easy Christmas Idea #6. Easy Christmas Ideas ~A series at Blue Clear Sky~ I will be sharing som...
Christmas Dining Room Table Vignette
I had fun styling our dining table for the Christmas season. For Christmas decorating this year in our dining room and living room I am usin...
Easy Christmas Idea #3 ~ Fabric and Burlap Tree Garlands
Time for part three of my Easy Christmas Ideas series. Easy Christmas Ideas ~A series at Blue Clear Sky~ I will be sharing some simple ideas...
Vintage Cakesaver ~ Taste of Summer
Thanks so much to Kelli @ http://kellishouse.blogspot.com for hosting this Show and Tell Friday. Be sure to go by her blog to see all the ...
Mixing it Up!
Mmm, we are enjoying the smell of fresh baked peanut butter cookies today. I finally bought the mixer I have been dreaming about for years, ...
Tablescape Thurs. - Polishing Up The Silver
Hurray, it's time for one of my favorite meme's, and thanks again to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting Tablescape Thurs...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(162)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2010
(146)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(10)
Thanks Jami from Freckled Laundry!
Farmhouse kitchen table set~ It's Done and a Givea...
Bakery Sign
Shades of Blue Canning Jars
Playing at the Farm
Busy Painting Furniture
Sign me up!
Guest Posting at Sense and Simplicity
Any Excuse for a Cupcake!
New Life for Old Art
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(188)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)