Love this hallway gallery

    This hallway gallery really appeals to me. I love how the frames are snuggled so closely together. Having the frames all the same colour with similar mats, along with the muted colours of the prints makes it very cohesive. The different frame styles and sizes make the grouping quite interesting. The hardwood with all that beautiful white trimwork has caught my eye today too.

    image:canadianhouseandhome.com
    In our upstairs hallway though, I think all that glass would be sporting quite a few fingerprints. Not to mention getting knocked about by stray hockey pucks and mini sticks. What, they aren't supposed to play hockey in the house?!!! As for this hall, found here, a girl can always dream!

Post Title

Love this hallway gallery


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/12/love-this-hallway-gallery.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List