Christmas Tour of Our Bedroom


    I've finished the Christmas decorating in our bedroom (I still have pictures to hang over the bed and drapes too!) I recently painted our master bedroom Benjamin Moore Norwester Tan. I added garland, white sheer ribbon, silver balls and snowball LED lights, to our king headboard. It looks so pretty at night!

    I made a raggamuffin garland ala Nester one night this week, and I'm trying it out here. 

    The small tree is placed in a bowl and held in place with large river rocks. 


    Collected and handmade ornaments in clear glass, whites and silver. Lots of white lights but my night photos didn't work. The blue, white and aqua ornaments in the window bring in the beachy blues and whites of our ensuite bath.


    Thrift store silver platter. I have since added some silver balls to the tray.



    Our romantic white tree for our bedroom. If I can find an inexpensive larger tree, I may add some black and white photos of hubby and I, or some glass balls in shades of blue.
    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the tour.

    I'm linking up with Donna at Funky Junk Interiors' Christmas Trees Unite. I might link up more than once if that is okay! (I'm having trouble getting the image, I'll try again tonight.)

    I'm also linking up to Hooked on Houses Christmas Tour.


Post Title

Christmas Tour of Our Bedroom


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-tour-of-our-bedroom.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List