Tablescape Thurs. - Merry Christmas



    Today we all get to visit the amazing Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch and see the wonderful tablescape that she has created and a list of all the other participants. You really don't want to miss it.

    Today I am showing my Christmas Dinner Tablescape. I've kept the colors to a very soft green, a deep burgundy red and a lot of gold.


    The floral centerpiece is placed in a gold sleigh that I found at GW and the flowers are all a soft green to compliment the china. Gold ribbon loops and gold ornaments give the arrangement a little bit of bling.


    I love my Santa. He is so much fun and I love his pretty robe and his really curly beard with his rosy cheeks.




    A lace tablerunner, some extra large gold ornaments and a lot of stemmed tealights complete the centerpiece.




    As evening approaches, the candles give the table a lovely glow.






    Each place is set with cutwork and embroidered tissue linen placemats and napkins. A gold charger under the china. The dinner and bread plates are Grace China Formal Garden made in Japan and discontinued in 1939. I found this wonderful china at GW. It has a beautiful gold and green trimmed rim with gorgeous bouquets of flowers between green lace swags. The salad place is Philippe Richard Brentwood.


    The goblets with the gold trim I also found at GW and the tall stemmed wine glasses were a wedding gift. I don't know the pattern of either one.


    One final look at the entire table.


    Thank you so much for stopping by. I sincerely wish each of you a Very Blessed Christmas.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Merry Christmas


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/12/tablescape-thurs-merry-christmas.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List