Tablescape Thurs. - New Year's Brunch


    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for again hosting this fabulous event. Be sure to check out her blog and all the other participants for great inspiration and eye candy.

    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had some of the children and their families here and it was a wonderful time. We are truly blessed. I'm finally getting over a cold that showed up Saturday morning, so I will try to make the rounds and see what all of you have been up to.

    My table today is set up for a New Year's Day brunch. I've used things that you have all seen before and just arranged them with different accessories. The centerpiece is an apple box filled with fall foliage, berries, apples and holds my little Italian Chef that was a gift from a friend.


























    Chef Plate - HD Designs
    Dinner Plate - Pfaltzgraph Village
    Tortoise Charger - Pier One
    Amber Stems - Pier One
    Linens - Designer Fabric that I made into tablecloth and matching napkins.

    What a blessing you all have been to me this last year. I have loved getting to know you and to call you friend. I sincerely hope you all have all your wildest dreams come true and a very Happy New Year.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - New Year's Brunch


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/12/tablescape-thurs-new-year-brunch.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List