Holiday Cloche Party



    I am so excited that the "Holiday Cloche Party" has finally arrived. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous cloches and apothecary jars that you have all created.

    I've shown you most of my creations already as I have been reminding you of the party. I've taken my 4 cloches and 1 apothecary jar and tried to make as many different arrangements in them that I could dream up for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now I can't wait to see what all you guys have done and really get inspired.









































    Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky below so everyone can find you. I really look forward to visiting everyone and seeing all of your gorgeous displays and vignettes. Thank you so much for participating. Also please vote on the poll on my sidebar for when you would like to have the next "Cloche Party". I can't wait until we do this again.





Post Title

Holiday Cloche Party


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-cloche-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List