Thanks Jami from Freckled Laundry!

    I was so happy to receive  

    I love visiting Jami's blog. Jami creates some beautiful things. Do you remember the faux zinc nightstand and tutorial that Jami shared? Love it. She uses denim, hemp, linen, cotton, rosettes and more to create bibs, laundry bags and other hand made beauties. 

    The award was created by Natalie at Blossoming Visions and the rules are as follows:
    1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you and don't forget to thank them!
    2. Pay it forward to 5 deserving bloggers for their expertise on turning their homes, furniture, decor, etc. into masterpieces.
    3. Answer these 5 questions about yourself:
    ~If you could befriend a famous person, who would it be? and why?
    George Strait! I can't help it. My kids will laugh and understand though. Why? His voice, the cowboy, his voice, his ranch, and as Jami said, why not?!

    ~What sounds make you happy
    The laughter of the children I love, wind rustling leaves in the trees, thunderstorms {when I'm at home}, waves at the beach or water bubbling over rocks, and the school bell at the end of the day.

    ~What is your favorite dessert?
    Strawberry cheesecake. Just saying it makes me want some!

    ~Which holiday do you look forward to the most?
    Christmas! The decorating, planning, family time, Masses, preparation, and the two week vacation from school.

    ~What is your all-time favorite movie?
    A Christmas romance, A Holiday to Remember (1995) starring  Randy Travis and Connie Sellecca. I don't think it was a huge hit, but I love the scenery.

    I am passing this award on to the following five blogs:
    Grace at Sense and Simplicity.
    Yvonne at Stone Gable.
    Andrea at Rural Revival
    Kim at Cheap Chic Home and
    Leslie at Goodbye House! Hello Home!

    Be sure to stop by and check out their awesome blogs.

    Thanks so much, Jami!


Post Title

Thanks Jami from Freckled Laundry!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/08/thanks-jami-from-freckled-laundry.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List