Antiques and Faberge Eggs



    This was my first real piece of furniture and I've had it for many years. It is signed and dated by the cabinet maker 1880. I bought it from an add in the newspaper in San Diego. The elderly lady said she was a maid in the old Spreckles Sugar Mansion and this piece was from the servants breakfast room. I don't know how true that all is, but it does make a good story.


    Everything in the china cabinet belonged to either my mother, grandmother or mother-in-law except the eggs. All these piece have very special meaning to me.



    I love these egg plates. They are so ornate and so detailed, and remember Barbra Streisand and her marble egg. My DH gave me all of these. Love them.




    These are copies of Faberge Eggs and they each have a surprise inside.

    Thanks for stopping by, I look so forward to hearing from all of you and I enjoy following all your blogs. Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Antiques and Faberge Eggs


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/02/antiques-and-faberge-eggs.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List