Goodwill Shopping ~ Show and Tell Friday



    Thanks to Kelli @ http://kellishouse.blogspot.com for hosting this Show and Tell Friday. Please be sure and visit her to see all the other participants and their show and tell posts.

    My new favorite place to shop is Goodwill. I have had such fun finding great things to decorate with and wonderful dishes to add to my collection. This past week I've made several trips to the two that are near me and picked up more treasures, so I thought I'd share my latest finds.

    On a previous post I showed you all the white dishes that I found, and now I've been on the search for accessories and serving pieces to go with them. I love these pretty candlesticks and the colors and flowers just looked so like spring. (Sorry, I just noticed one of the candles was crooked.)



    The tea set went so well with the candlesticks and had the same pretty colors and flowers. The teapot was $2 and the cups were $1 each. So pretty for an afternoon tea on the patio.



    The little bunny would be perfect to hold a few cookies to enjoy with the tea. He cost $2.



    Isn't he just the sweetest thing.



    The little basket would be lovely with some fresh flowers from the yard. I love the tulips and the raised design. It was $2.



    Isn't it great that the basket has different flowers on each side.



    This gorgeous lattice bread basket will be perfect to go with all my new white dishes and for only $4.



    The raised flowers on this large bowl match one set of plates that I found on a previous shopping trip. A great piece for $3.



    I was thrilled with all these latest finds and hope you enjoyed seeing them. Some of you have also found some wonderful furniture and linens at your Goodwill. I did go through the linen section these trips and although I didn't find anything that fit my color scheme, there were many lovely things. I'm sure that section will become a favorite also. If you havn't been to your Goodwill in a while, give it a try, you just might find some great treasures too.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always love it when you come to visit. Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Goodwill Shopping ~ Show and Tell Friday


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/02/goodwill-shopping-show-and-tell-friday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List