My Free China

    By finding my sister a dining room set, I scored 12 place settings of china for free!

    My youngest sister is my best friend and unlike me is not at all into home decor. I help her with almost all decorating decisions, and I usually paint and organize their home too. She is always joking about how my home is never the same from one visit to the next (they are our neighbours as well, so visits are frequent) and that is sure true! After seeing some of the great deals I have found on kijiji and craigslist, she asked me to watch for a Mission Style dining room set for their home. I came across a great dining set deal a few weeks ago, and we went with them for the appointment and pick up. The couple selling the set offered the china for free. My sister has her mil's china and gave this to me.

    Twelve 5-piece place settings of 'Diane' pattern by Japan China. It has blue flowers with tan and silver accents. I'm sure it is not overly expensive, but I won't panic using it either. The set is only missing one teacup and saucer. I love the colours and delicate pattern.

    Hoping you are having a great weekend, and if you haven't entered already, there is a link in the top of my sidebar to enter the Cottage Charm giveaway {closed.}

Post Title

My Free China


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-free-china.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List