Sunshine Blog Award x 2



    I am honoured to have received two Sunshine Awards from two blog friends. Leslie at Goodbye House! Hello Home!  and  On the Banks of Squaw Creek, have both so kindly awarded me the Sunshine Blog Award. I am hounoured to receive this! As you all know, life can get pretty busy and I am just getting a chance to respond now.
    The rules of the award are:
    1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
    2. Pass the award onto other bloggers.
    3. Link the nominees within your post.
    4. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
    5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you have received this award.

    I am passing this award on to the following:
    Grace at Sense and Simplicity
    Andrea at Rural Revival
    Kim at Cheap Chic Home
    Sharon at Sharon at Home
    Laurie at Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie
    Michelle at Between Cottage and Cabin
    Cynthia at ITLLDO

    I hope you are all having a great week. The Cottage Charm giveaway is still going strong at Twice Remembered, including the giveaway here at Blue Clear Sky. See my previous post or the link in my top sidebar to enter your name for some great prizes.

Post Title

Sunshine Blog Award x 2


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-blog-award-x-2.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List