Barnyard Bash


    Today I'm participating in the Barnyard Bash at Happier Than A Pig In Mud.

    We've been crazy busy here, and I haven't been able to take new pictures of farm or barnyard decor accents in our home, but I thought I would share some pictures I already have. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit.
    Cows and horses are well represented in many accessories in our home, including this scene I stitched several years ago. I recently painted the frame and mat to update it for our family room.
    We have lots of horse art and accessories, and even a cowboy themed Christmas tree.
     

    We are a 4-H family. I'm help out as a Rabbit Club leader, and our oldest son is in four 4-H clubs:.
      4-H Rabbit Club (Calli, a pure bred Californian, and yes her eyes are RED.)

    Cows, cows and more cows. This photo reminds me of the stitching above our fireplace.
     4-H Beef Club
    4-H Tractor Club
    4-H Dairy Club
    We live in town in a subdivision, but both our boys would rather be on a farm and hanging out with tractors and animals. We have fairs for the next five weekends. Have you had a chance to enjoy some fall fairs?
    Be sure to stop by Happier Than a Pig in Mud to see the rest of the Barnyard Bash entries.

Post Title

Barnyard Bash


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/09/barnyard-bash.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List