The Great Blue & Brown Blog Bonanza

    A busy week here means no time for home projects or new photos. I still want to link up with The Great Blue and Brown Blog Bonanza over at Cottage Instincts, so I'm using photos of our home that I have on file. Be sure to stop by Cottage Instincts to see all the links. I hope you enjoy a few peeks of Blue & Brown around our home.

    Denim slipcovered chair and brown ottoman (before slipcover) in our family room. Walls are Stone House (BM), a nice tan:

     Aqua Crown mason jar and distressed little bench in hobby room:

     Antique bobbins and fabric in my hobby room:

     Denim and wood in many places:

     Aqua walls and blue and brown towels and facecloths in our ensuite bath:

    Quilted flannel Autumn runner and nest on entry table:

    Blue and brown entry rug at front door: 
     Thanks for stopping by!

Post Title

The Great Blue & Brown Blog Bonanza


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/09/great-blue-brown-blog-bonanza.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List