Little pin cushion

    I've been working on my hobby room for a few months now. I try to find a few minutes each day to finish little projects and find homes for my supplies. It is a slow process, and the cabinets still need to be painted, but it is coming along nicely. 
    I like to sew and quilt and have way too many pins for my one very sad little tomato pincushion. While I was sorting through things I came across this little cross stitched piece I made many years ago that needed to be finished off. I thought it would make a cute pincushion. I sewed and stuffed it and now it sits beside my machine. It works so much better than the hard little tomato!

    On a recent trip to St. Jacobs, Ontario, I bought this pin cushion pattern and fabric kit to make a watermelon pincushion. We are into weekend 4 of 6 fair weekends so this larger pincushion will be for another day. The little cross stitched piece will work well for now.

    P.S. If you are a friend of Pat from Back Porch Musings, and had trouble finding her blog, you will be happy to know that she is now on Typepad. You can find Pat here: http://backporchmusings.typepad.com/


Post Title

Little pin cushion


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-pin-cushion.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List