Welcome Autumn!

    Welcome  Autumn!
    A black frame updated the Autumn cross-stitch I use in the front entry each fall. The green denim fabric was replaced with a simple black 8" x 10" frame. I used a thin piece of quilt batting behind the stitching to give it some softness. I'm still practicing with my new Nikon D3000 so sorry about the shadows. It is tough to take a picture in our small front entry on a rainy day.
    Before:

    These are the things I love about Autumn...
    *fall decor * pumpkins * pumpkin pie * apple pie * sweaters and hoodies * jeans and boots * 
     * colourful leaves * cooler temps * fall fairs * crisp fall mornings * hot chocolate and tea *
    * fall in Ontario * cozy throws and quilts * denim jackets * scarves * the smell of wood fires *
    * chili, soups and stews * warm muffins * Thanksgiving * craft shows *
    I hope you have a wonderful first day of Fall.

Post Title

Welcome Autumn!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/09/welcome-autumn.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List