A bit of Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze

    I love barn stars!
    I bought some inexpensive Christmas barn stars at Canadian Tire last year, and the red wasn't working in our home.  I brought them up from the guest room and used Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze to spray paint them.


    I love the pop of colour they add to our family room wall (the arrangement is a work in progress.)
    It can get overwhelming thinking of the cost and time involved in many of the changes we want to make in our homes. Sometimes just a little bit of time (10 minutes) and money ($5 paint I already had) can give you something to smile about.
    Wishing you a wonderful Fall weekend. Is there one little thing you can do this weekend to make your home more 'you'?
    I'm joining the Pretty in Paint Spray Paint party hosted by Krylon. Stop by thediyclub.com to see all the great things that can be transformed with spray paint.





Post Title

A bit of Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/10/bit-of-krylon-blue-ocean-breeze.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List