Fun Pillowcases

    Using some fun fabric, I made a pair of pillowcases for our youngest son J's bedroom.

    I used two different patterns of 100% cotton for interest, skateboarders for the border and trick bikers for the main body. I prewashed and dried the fabric but didn't use a pattern. I just measured standard pillowcases and went from there. They fit perfectly and worked up quickly~under an hour. The best part is that he loves them.
    It is getting too dark tonight to take photos of the pillows on his bed, so I'll share that later.
    I'm sharing this with Fabric Fun Thursday #21 at Cheap Chic Home. I hope you stop by!

    I'm also joining in the fun at Just A Girl's Show and Share Day. Grab a drink of choice and enjoy the many many links.

Post Title

Fun Pillowcases


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/10/fun-pillowcases.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List