Our Beverage Center

    We have a section of counter between our fridge and stove that I decided to use as a beverage center.


    My friend made this chunky wood tray and it is the perfect spot to corral the items we use frequently for tea, hot chocolate and my lemon water. We don't keep our coffee maker on the counter because hubby's preferred drink is Diet Coke and I'm more of a tea and hot chocolate drinker. And lemon water. I have to drink lots and lots of lemon water, all day, every day.


    Having our beverage essentials all in one spot makes drink prep so much easier. I can quickly open the fridge for ice water and lemon juice and sweeten it all in one area. I use mason jars to store tea bags and hot chocolate. The little honey pot is a gift from a friend and I picked up the cinnamon candle at a little gift shop today.


     A vintage bowl from England holds Sugar Twin packets.


    The glass straw dispenser, toothpick holder, and sugar dispenser were found at Home Outfitters. It may not be a fancy espresso center, but we don't drink espresso and this sure works for us! Do you group similar items for convenience?

    I always look forward to the weekend, and one reason is because I love visiting all the great link ups at SNS/Funky Junk Interiors. See you there!

    I'm also joining the VIP party at Designer Garden.

Post Title

Our Beverage Center


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/04/our-beverage-center.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List