Keeping busy

    Prepping walls for painting is not my idea of fun but that is what I have been doing for the past few nights after work.


    This morning after stopping at some yard sales (the first of the season around here, yeah!) I waited for the local Benjamin Moore store to open and picked up my paint for our living room. After three months of indecision, I have finally jumped in and picked a colour. Or not.


    Now the next part begins. Painting the walls and trim. The trim that wasn't painted when the floors were installed over 4 years ago!
    I'm sheduled for kidney surgery in just over a week and will be unable to work on any large diy projects for a bit, so I really want to get this room painted this weekend. The surgery is similar to one I had several years ago so I'm not worried at all, and is for my kidney stone problem. Hoping you are enjoying your weekend!

Post Title

Keeping busy


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/04/keeping-busy.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List