Four Farm Tables

    Our home has four farm tables. I just can't help it, I'm in love with the simple style, sturdiness and the gracefully turned legs.

    Our kitchen has a smaller farmhouse table that a friend gave me and I stripped the top and painted here. It has two leaves that fit in the ends to extend the length.
    Our dining room has the original Mennonite made farmhouse table and windsor chairs that we bought with wedding gift money. My sister and brother-in-law custom ordered an exact set like this and a year later didn't mind that we copied them. It is my favourite and I don't think I will ever part with it.

    We use an IKEA farmhouse table, that I found on kijiji, on our backyard patio. I may paint it white this year.


    This large farmhouse table has a butcher block top and used to be in our dining room. It is now in my hobby room and makes a great work surface.


    If you think four farm tables is a bit over the top, you might be surprised to know that I am searching for a fifth! I would love to have a smaller and definitely narrow farm table to use as a computer table in the our family room.

    I hope you stop by Funky Junk Interiors SNS to see all the Farm Tables, and also to check out all the other links.

Post Title

Four Farm Tables


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/four-farm-tables.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List