Photo Editing with Picasa and Picnik

    I usually use Picasa to edit my photos before I post them. I admit that I don't spend a lot of time on editing because I often just have enough time to pull a post together after work. But when I have extra time I love playing with Picasa and Picnik. I was inspired today by Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick to try a few new techinques.
    

    This is my SOC (straight out of camera) photo, below. All the photos in this post originated from this one photo. I still need lots of practice on how to work my camera (Nikon D3000) but I think my skills are slowly improving.


     The same photo cropped a bit more in Picasa and with Boost applied in Picnik.


    More cropping and a bit more Boost.


    For this final photo I used Lomo-ish.


    Both Picasa and Picnik are quite user friendly and are FREE. Do you use a photo editing program? My next photography goal is to learn how to use textures. What is yours?

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Elizabeth

Post Title

Photo Editing with Picasa and Picnik


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/photo-editing-with-picasa-and-picnik.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List