Comfort Food ~ Scones

    Fresh, flaky and piping hot out of the oven. Delicious!

    I have frequent requests to make tea biscuits for my family, my mom's recipe and a family favourite. I came across a recipe for scones and decided to try it. Simple ingredients, heavy cream instead of shortening, quick and simple to make.

    I may have kept them in the oven a moment too long, but not bad for the first try. I'm enjoying them this cloudy and cool morning with butter and concord grape jam, and I'll be sure to make them again soon.
    Do you have a favourite scone or tea biscuit recipe?

Post Title

Comfort Food ~ Scones


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/comfort-food-scones.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List