Adding Colour in the Living Room

    I'm enjoying adding little bits of colour to our living room.

     I added old croquet balls and pegs to the chicken wire basket on top of the hutch for colour and interest.

    The cost of the complete vintage croquet set was $2 at a neighbours yard sale. Our youngest son is my garage sale companion and is great at finding things I would love, this set was under a table and he spotted it right away. This might be something I change out seasonally, but this look should work for spring and summer. 

    I'm linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence ~100 Ideas party! I love finding new-to-me blogs and parties.

    I'm also joining the Show off Your Stuff party at Fireflies and Jellybeans. There are three categories of fun happening here.

Post Title

Adding Colour in the Living Room


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/adding-colour-in-living-room_12.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List