Adding Colour in the Living Room

    I'm enjoying adding little bits of colour to our living room.

     I added old croquet balls and pegs to the chicken wire basket on top of the hutch for colour and interest.

    The cost of the complete vintage croquet set was $2 at a neighbours yard sale. Our youngest son is my garage sale companion and is great at finding things I would love, this set was under a table and he spotted it right away. This might be something I change out seasonally, but this look should work for spring and summer. 

    I'm linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence ~100 Ideas party! I love finding new-to-me blogs and parties.

    I'm also joining the Show off Your Stuff party at Fireflies and Jellybeans. There are three categories of fun happening here.

Post Title

→

Adding Colour in the Living Room


Post URL

→

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/adding-colour-in-living-room_12.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List