A Quick Spray Paint Project

    I'm sharing a quick spray paint project from last summer in our family room.

     The before: Red barn stars from Canadian Tire


    A few quick coats of Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze and they better suited our home.
    Our puppy chewed the denim slipcover beyond repair so we got rid of that old chair, but the rest of this end of our family room still looks the same (minus the wreath.) I never quite finished the photo walls, so that will be an upcoming project.

    I love how spray paint can add some instant colour or change to a small decor piece. I'm enjoying all the inspiration and lovely projects at Sarah's Spray Paint Home May'd link party and I will be linking up there too.


    Edited to add: I'm also linking this to The DIY Club's 31 Days of Spray Paint Party  by linking through this post.

Post Title

A Quick Spray Paint Project


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/quick-spray-paint-project.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List