Painted Mirror ~ I fixed it!

    I decided to give the mirror one more try to fit it back in the frame and it worked!

    I shared some frame painting makeovers I have been working on to add a few more hints of colour to our home here. After I painted the frame, Benjamin Moore Ocean Spray, I couldn't get the mirror back in. Thinking it would probably break couldn't hurt, I gave the frame a little stretch and it popped in.

    Now we have a little colour and reflection happening at our sink. I really like that it reflects the new board and batten and the barn photos. Not bad for a $3 yard sale mirror and leftover paint. The backsplash needs a second coat of white until I save up for subway tile, but I really like how it looks. Do you have a window over your kitchen sink, or something else?

    Linking up today at these parties...]
    My Uncommon Slice of  Suburbia's Tuesday Treasures



    I was invited to link up at Homemaker on a Dime's Creative Blogger's Hop.
     

Post Title

Painted Mirror ~ I fixed it!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/painted-mirror-i-fixed-it.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List