Going Greener ~ Cutlery

    We often entertain larger crowds of family and friends casually with bbq's, takeout pizza and birthday parties.


    We decided to make changes to buy and use less plastic disposable cutlery. Real cutlery is so much easier to use, and I don't worry that a piece of my good flatware ends up scraped into the compost bin! Now I need to find a divided carrier of some sort to seperate the forks, knives and spoons and make it easy to carry to the backyard. It is still a bit too early for full summer backyard planting and decor here, but we are taking baby steps in our preparations. How about you?

    I'm scheduled for kidney surgery tomorrow on my pesky and recurring large kidney stones. I have had a similar procedure before and all should be well, but I would appreciate your prayers. I will be home and up to checking in with you all in a few days.



Post Title

Going Greener ~ Cutlery


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/05/going-greener-cutlery.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List