Dishmat

    On the March Break we went to Mennonite country, Elmira and St. Jacobs Ontario, and I picked up some really thick white hand towels. I had a project in mind at the time.


    Deb at Homespun Living shared her dishmat with a link to the tutorial and I knew I wanted to make some for both our home and my sister's home. Dish drainers are fine sometimes, but often we use tea towels on the counter when we wash large plastic containers, glass serving bowls or lunch containers -stuff that just doesn't fit well in a standard dish drainer. I used the fluffy hand towel on one side and a tea towel on the other side. It is really absorbent and super easy to throw in the wash. I love easy sew projects and plan to make more!


Post Title

Dishmat


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/04/dishmat.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List