I'm a Design Consultation Finalist

    Miss Mustard Seed, of Mustard Seed Creations has chosen my family room as one of eleven finalists in her Design Consultation. 
    She needs your help to pick the one room that will get a free full design consultation.  All of the spaces would benefit from the talented eye of Marian, aka Miss Mustard Seed, which is why I responded to her offer. I chose our family room because I'm struggling with the fireplace/tv wall and the desk area. It really needs a little DIY magic around the fireplace wall especially. I didn't style for the photos, just shot them as is. These are the three photos I entered and that Miss Mustard Seed posted:

    This is the other side of the room:

    This is the fireplace wall that needs some architectual element and attention (and the tv nook that needs to be painted the same colour as the rest of the walls, Benjamin Moore Stone House.) The fireplace was put in by the builder, off centre with no mantel and the lovely brass surrond. Half this wall goes to 8' ceiling height, the rest to the top of the cathedral ceiling. I've got the beginnings of a plan in mind, but I would love some ideas.
    I don't expect my room to be chosen, there are some really worthy entries (and people) entered, but I thought it was fun to be a finalist and whatever room Miss Mustard Seed picks will certainly benefit from her suggestions.
    So join the fun and leave a comment on the post over at Miss Mustard Seed's if you get a chance.

Post Title

I'm a Design Consultation Finalist


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-design-consultation-finalist.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List