A pretty blue scarf

    Whenever we take day trips or travel I like to bring along small knitting or crochet projects.


    I like to keep my hands busy and needlework is a great way for me to relax. We just returned from camping and I finished this pretty blue crocheted scarf. I like changing up my scarves on cool fall days and in the cold of winter, depending on the denim jacket, coat or vest colour I am wearing.


    This scarf was crocheted with just two balls (100g / 3.5 oz) of Bernat Satin in Lagoon using a 5 mm hook and the two balls made it nice and long. I made up my own pattern as I went.

    The weather was hot, the campfire hotter, but this cool blue beauty had me thinking of Fall.

    I'm joining in Donna's Robin's Egg Blue SNS party at Funky Junk Interiors.












    I'm sharing this with Creations by Kara, for the Look What I Made! party.
     


Post Title

A pretty blue scarf


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/07/pretty-blue-scarf.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List