Repurposed for Thrifty Thursday

    Layers of pots and blooms can have more impact than just a single potted plant on the patio.

    Andrea, from one of my favourite blogs, Rural Revival, is hosting a Thrifty Thursday linky party. Andrea says it best:  "Do you treasure vintage items, do you like to up-cycle, are you trying to leave a softer foot print on the planet by reusing items or are you doing your best to live a more thriftful life?" Stop by her blog and join in some thrifty fun!                     
    EARLY SPRING

    I chose to share this wood stand I picked up from a neighbours garage sale. She said it was originally used for forming and slicing cheese. I originally bought it for inside but I had trouble finding a spot for it. While working on adding some touches to the patio area, I decided to bring it outdoors. Now it is the perfect perch for some pots of ivy and wave petunias. I love the rustic touch it adds to this area of the patio.    

    NOW

Post Title

Repurposed for Thrifty Thursday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/07/repurposed-for-thrifty-thursday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List