I'm Addicted to Rustic Pine Hutches

    We had lots of snow flurries yesterday, but it melted after a few hours. The flurries didn't stop us from driving to the Stoney Creek and Grimsby areas to pick up this pine hutch I found for a great deal on kijiji. We put up two of our trees today, and added some Santa's and snowmen to the new hutch. I may still move some things around.

    Rustic pine is not everyone's first choice in furniture these days, but it is still my favourite. I want a bigger hutch for our kitchen, but this smaller size works well in our living room for now. The beauty of hutches and cabinets is that they can often be used in more than one spot. 
    Above and below are the seller's photos from the ad on kijiji.
    I hope all my American friends are recovering well from Thanksgiving and Black Friday adventures. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas link parties coming up. Have a wonderful day!

Post Title

I'm Addicted to Rustic Pine Hutches


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-addicted-to-rustic-pine-hutches.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List