Woodland Christmas Inspiration

    Our exterior Christmas lights are up, the porch planters are filled with natural greenery and I hope to begin decorating our indoor trees this weekend. I'm sharing a few inspiration photos that I hope you enjoy.

    I love decorating for Christmas and this year I am focusing even more on a natural woodland Canadiana style Christmas theme. We already have lots of country and natural elements, and I hope to only buy a few new things. We have more than one tree, so each will have a bit of a different focus.

    above two images: Home Hardware, Home at Home Expressions e-catalog.

    Simple greenery can add the perfect touch to Christmas decor. (I came so close to scoring a china cabinet just like this one on kijiji for $175, but someone else called half an hour before me. I'm still searching!)
    I'd like to find a way to get one of our trees into a bucket like this, though our bucket is green.
    above two images: Country Living

     I hope to take photos of the porch planters this week if the sun cooperates. It is quite cool here today (-4C or about 24F) and I'm looking forward to snuggling up with a hot cup of tea and some old magazines. Wishing you a great day! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.

Post Title

Woodland Christmas Inspiration


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/11/woodland-christmas-inspiration.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List