Christmas Home Tour Party at The Nester's

      Welcome to our home. I'm linking to The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes 2010
    This year I decided on a Canadiana Christmas theme to try and unite the different areas of our home (and also because so many of our ornaments are outdoorsy.) I only bought six new moose ornaments (.99 each), the skis ($10), two Tim Hortons ornaments ($11) and a couple of rolls of ribbon (3.99 each.) Everything else was reused from previous years.

    I really enjoyed decorating our front porch this year, with fresh greenery in the pots and a vintage pair of skis I found for $10.
    In our living room is our Canadiana wilderness tree with loons, moose, stars, sleigh bells, and all things outdoors...
    and our mantel shelf with the fun buffalo check ribbon.
    Our family room has our Canadian family Christmas tree with lots of our special and collected ornaments.
     The little white and sparkly tree in our bedroom is here.
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to make myself a hot chocolate on this cold and snowy evening and start visiting the many links at The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes 2010. I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    

Post Title

Christmas Home Tour Party at The Nester's


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-home-tour-party-at-nester.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List