2010 A Project Year In Review

    I have a few bad habits. One bad habit is starting new projects before others are completed. I'm just not a 'do it until it's completely done' kinda gal :) Another is making lists and plans for things I want to accomplish. I have more ideas than I do money and motivation ;-) I've been known to add items to my list that I have already completed, just to make me feel better! Considering all that, I still accomplished more than I thought I did in 2010, in making our home more comfortable for us.
    Discovering and working towards my decorating style...
    some country rustic, a bit lakeside retreat...farms, barns, agricultural elements, quilts, crochet trims, leather, vintage signs, painted wood, natural pine, white curtains, metal, galvanized, black, browns and tans, shades of blues, whites and naturals... rugged sturdy denim and romantic ruffled simple cottons... selling or letting go of things that don't fit my vision for our home... repurposing or finding items that will work...
    Collecting more of my favourite things...
    aqua Crown Imperial jars, galvanized sap buckets and watering cans, white linens and crocheted pieces, white dishes, glass storage containers...

    Creating (or re-making) things...
    crocheted and knitted scarves and throws, hand painted signs, slipcovers and pillows, pillowcases, painting furniture, updating items...

    Adding some architectural interest...
    trim project to be continued in 2011...

    I love getting tons of inspiration and encouragement from all of you! I'm looking forward to continuing the trim project, our basement guest suite update and working on our bedroom closet. What is your favourite project from 2010 at your home?
    You can enter my RAMSIGN giveaway here, on the post below, or on my sidebar:

    I'm linking to Rhoda's Top Projects 2010 at Southern Hospitality. Thanks for hosting, Rhoda! I've got my tea and I'm off now to see all the great projects. I'm sure I will be inspired to start ANOTHER project!

Post Title

2010 A Project Year In Review


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-project-year-in-review.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List