Master Bathroom revisited

    Our master bathroom is an ensuite, one of four bathrooms in our home. I don't have any before pictures, just think builder basic. It is still mostly builder basic, but I am working to add a bit of character to it. I thought I would repost some pictures for Beneath My Heart's Bathroom Organization Linky Party. 


    One of the best things I have found to keep bathrooms organized is towel hooks. These were the shiny brass type that I spray painted black (I need to touch up the screws.) With three guys in the house (although they seldom use this bathroom) I find it much easier to have towel hooks instead of towel bars.  Otherwise, I would be forever obsessing about the towels being straight! As with most rooms in our home, I have plans for this room as well, including a different tall storage cabinet, new taps, new lights, and trim around the mirror.


    This bathroom has a separate shower stall and a large oval soaker tub, perfect for long bubble baths.


    My sweet SIL "G" gave me this cute pair for my 40th Birthday. She knew I had been admiring them, and she's sweet like that. The wall colour is an aqua mistint and, along with the accessories, contributes a beachy feel to the room.
      

    A favourite little black hand basket stores design magazines. I have a stack of white fluffy cotton rugs for the floors, so comfy on bare feet and super easy to keep clean.


    A tall apothecary jar holds bar soap.


    More of my much loved collection of aqua Crown jars. The shower stall is opposite this medicine cabinet.


    I also have a love of milk glass and use many pieces for bathroom storage. This is the freestanding cabinet I hope to replace one day. It is practical and tall, with a storage door below, but I would love a piece with more character. Hmm, I wonder if the white and aqua pie cabinet in our kitchen would fit here?! I may just have to measure and see. Hoping you have a bright Monday!

    edited to add: I measured and the aqua cabinet is a bit too wide!
    

Post Title

Master Bathroom revisited


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/01/master-bathroom-revisited.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List