Sweet as Can be!

    I love finding accents that remind me of agriculture and this local Ontario label makes this piece a keeper.


    This honey can was a $5 find at a local antique place. The sticker said $8 but when I got to the cash, the guy said 5 bucks. I had a choice between this blue and white, or a red/white/green can, but blue fits our style better. I think I need to spray the interior with a matte sealer of some sort to keep the rust from transfering.


    Rusted, scratched and a bit dented, it sure would have some stories to tell. The '8 pounds net' is definitely a sign of age (Canada has used metric for a number of years), as is the absence of bilingual labelling (French and English).


    I also discovered some snowshoes at the same antique place, but for $75 they will stay there. I'll stop by occasionally to see if they get marked down.

    I'm joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm. Stop by to see some great finds.

Post Title

Sweet as Can be!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-as-can-be.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List