More Guest Bedroom and Living Room Inspiration

    This month's Country Living magazine arrived recently and I was happy to find some more inspiration photos for our basement guest bedroom.
    Although not as impressive a collection as these examples, I do have a few vintage paintings that I have added to our guest bedroom for interest. I also really like the plaids, blues and whites.


    I prefer a few more wood tones, so I won't be painting our vintage skis white, but I do plan on hanging them on the wall. I'm still searching for a great deal on snowshoes.

     More interesting landscapes.
    All images above: Country Living

    Our living room is lacking this awesome height and fireplace, but the leather chair and the lighter upholstery with the pop of blue pillows is the direction I am taking in our living room. I guess I really am learning to define what I like and how to get a simpler similar look in our home. Do you save images in an inspiration file?

     

Post Title

More Guest Bedroom and Living Room Inspiration


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-guest-bedroom-and-living-room.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List