Rattan Chair Slipcovered

    The cushions on this yard sale chair got new drop cloth slipcovers. I just sewed simple slips that are easy to toss in the wash.

    The chair is in our living room that I recently painted Benjamin Moore Cotton Balls. Our living room, like the rest of our home ; ) is a work in progress. We sold the pine cabinet because I felt it was too small, and I'm still searching for something affordable for that wall and another end table (the little bench makes a good stand in bookcase, eh?) I'm also working on a gallery wall but don't want to put nails in the wall until I have all the pieces layed out.

    We found this comfy chair (I think it is rattan?) at a yard sale for $5. I love the shape and airiness of it.




    I'm trying to decide if I should leave the frame brown, or paint it white? We like the brown and think it works well with the leather couch and I'm thinking white would blend in too much with the white walls. I'm tossing around the idea of grey too. Any opinions?

    I hope you are having a great week and if you are getting this heat wave that you try to stay cool! It is 36C (97 F) here in southern Ontario but with the humidity feels like 47C ( 116 F).

    I'm sharing this with:

    All Things Furniture Party at Perfectly Imperfect













    Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage


    Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home










    Air Your Laundry Friday at Freckled Laundry


    

Post Title

Rattan Chair Slipcovered


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/07/rattan-chair-slipcovered.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List