Collections

    I'm sharing my collections today and joining Suzanne at Privet and Holly, where bloggers are sharing their collections this week.

    Suzanne said "I'd love to peek in your window and see what you collect.....or to hear what things you hold dear to your heart."  These are my favourite collections ~lots of pictures and few words today.

    Vintage Mason Jars ~especially aqua ones!




      White pitchers, White dinnerware, dishes and platters, Vintage table linens with lace and crochet details in whites. 




    Galvanized pails and watering cans

     


    Washboards ~ only 4 but I love them.

     Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to see the other links at Privet and Holly. You definitely want to read Suzanne's lovely insight into collections. What do you collect?


Post Title

Collections


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/07/collections.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List