Chunky Crocheted Granny Square Throw

    I love the texture and warmth a hand knit or crocheted throw can bring to a room.


    Chunky wool helped these seven-round granny squares work up fairly quickly.


    I chose a granny square pattern because they are easy to travel with. I added several rows for a border.


    This is a great throw to keep in our family room. We also have an off-white ripple afghan, that I won at a church bazaar a few years ago, that matches this new one nicely. They look great folded over the arm of a chair, or rolled up in a basket. We have a strong pattern on our family room seating and I feel that the solid, light colour of these afghans gives my eye a place to rest. They are also super cozy for snuggling!

    I'm linking to Cottage Instincts' Make It For Monday.

Post Title

Chunky Crocheted Granny Square Throw


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/03/chunky-crocheted-granny-square-throw.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List