From Oak to Cloud White

    A light sanding, some primer and several light coats of Benjamin Moore Cloud White have freshened this dated little solid oak table.
     I have been searching for small tables as they can be used in so many different places.

    The before: solid oak table a neighbour was selling. I picked up a few other items from them and they sold us this table for $10, half the asking price.
    Our kitchen table became the work surface in this cold weather. The wall brackets are for my new display shelves that I have decided to move.  The yellow paint is the previous colour and the beige in the corner is our new Benjamin Moore Stonehouse. The yellow wall is now Stonehouse also. When I finish the shelves I will post new photos of this area of our eat in kitchen.
    I'm joining Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other links.

    I'm also joining Cindy for Cottage Instincts' Make It For Monday. Stop by because you're going to see lots of great ideas.
     

Post Title

From Oak to Cloud White


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/03/from-oak-to-cloud-white.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List